Hello Every One Here Is The Guidelines on How To Apply Scholarship 2019-2020. You Need To Do Registration on National Scholarship Portal (https://scholarships.gov.in/)
Steps to Apply Post-Matric Scholarship 2019, Pre-Matric Scholarship 2019:
A. Fresh Students / New Students
Students applying for scholarship for the first time need to “Register” on the portal as fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as same as printed on their original documents in Student Registration Form
Before initiating registration process, students are advised to keep their Educational and other documents such as Aadhar number, Enrollment number, Bank passbook etc. in hand.
To help the candidates / students, brief description of registration form fields is provided below:
1. State of Domicile : This means students who have their own permanent address. Therefore Each And Every Student is required to provide his or her domicile state correctly as the “Application Id” allotted to them will be based on domicile state and therefore once it is allotted – it cannot be changed under any circumstances.
Please Note: This application Id will be your “Login Id” on the portal and also will be for future references.
2. Category (Scholarship Category) – Scholarship’ schemes are divided in four major categories. Every Student needs to select the relevant category based on their class/course in which they are studying. These four categories are explained in detail below:
a) Pre – Matric Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying from Class 1st to Class 10th.
b) Post – Matric Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying from Class 11th, 12th and above which includes Courses like ITI, B.SC, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical etc.>
c) Top Class Scholarship Scheme – This scholarship scheme is for students studying in Top Level colleges across India such as IITs and IIMs.
d) Merit cum Means (MCM) Scholarship Scheme – This MCM scheme is for students doing Technical and Professional courses at graduation(like BCA) and post-graduation(like MCA) level
3. Name of the Student – Provide full name as printed in educational certificates preferable class 10th certificate for students applying for Post Matric, Top Class and MCM scholarship scheme.
4. Date of Birth (DOB) – Provide date of birth as per their educational certificates preferable class 10th certificate for students applying for Post Matric, Top Class and MCM scholarship scheme.
5. 10 Digit Mobile Phone Number – Please Provide 10 digit full and authenticated mobile phone number, because all the communications and authentications related to scholarship portal activities will be sent only on this mobile number.
In case of Top Class, Post Matric and Merit Cum Mean scholarship scheme one registration must be done with one mobile number.
6. Email Id – Please Provide Proper correct and authenticated email id, as all the communications and authentications related to portal activities will be sent on their email Id.
7. Identification Details – Please Select Properly and provide the information in this field very wisely. There are 3 parameters provided to students for identification such as:
7.1 Aadhar Number – In case students selects Aadhar number as the identifier, they need to provide their FullnName and Full 12-digit Aadhar number as printed on Aadhar card.
Students who have Aadhar number are advised to register with Aadhar number as preference will be given to Aadhar seeded eligible students at the time of scholarship disbursement. This will enable in directly crediting scholarship amount to student Aadhar linked bank account through Aadhar Payment Bridge (ABP) in fast track mode.
7.2 Bank Account – In case students selects Bank account as identifier, provide Bank branch IFSC code, active bank account number and name of bank as printed on their bank passbook. Students must and should have to upload the copy of their bank passbook.
In case of Post-Matric, Top Class and MCM scholarship scheme 1 registration must be done with one bank account number.
Whereas, for pre-matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account number they can provide their parents account number however, parents bank account number be provided for only two scholarship applications /students / children, irrespective of number of children.
In addition, when students uses bank account as identification they must and should have to provide “Aadhaar Enrollment Id” and upload the scan copy of the same.
However, when students gets their Aadhar number they should update the same in the portal.
1. The login id and password to log into National Scholarship Portal(NSP) will be your Application Id and DOB respectively.
You are advised and expected to mandatorily change your password at the time of first login for security purposes.
2. Students Must submit only “1 Application Form”.
If students submits more than 1 application., then all the applications submitted by students will be considered as “Duplicate” and will be “Rejected”.
3. Finally the Students are advised to provide “Income Certificate” as per the Income Certificate issued by competent authority in their scholarship application.
Below is the Tutorial to help you understand even better.