Registered candidates can download their Main Session-1 hall ticket by simply logging in their ‘Application Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’ on the official portal. Candidates may note that the NTA will conduct Main examination from January 24 to February 01, 2023. The exam will be conducted in two shifts – 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Candidates may note that the testing agency recently revised the dates for JEE Main Session-I examination. As per the revised schedule, Main examination will be conducted on January 24, 25, 29, 30 , 31 and February 1, 2023 for B.E./B.Tech (Paper I, Shift 1st & Shift 2nd) and January 28, 2023 for (2nd Shift only) B.Arch and B.Planning (Paper 2A & Paper 2B).
Direct Link: Download JEE Main January Session Admit Card 2023
Download JEE Main Session-I Hall Ticket 2023
Step 1. Visit the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in
Step 2. On the homepage, click on the link for JEE Main Admit Card 2023
Step 3. Now, login using the application number and password
Step 4. Submit the details and your hall ticket will open on the screen
Step 5. Download and take a printout of the JEE Main hall ticket for future reference
JEE Main Exam Day 2023: Documents required
(1) Take a printout of the JEE Main admit card on the date of examination. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit card.
(2) Carry a copy of duly filled Self Declaration Form (Undertaking).
(3) Any one of the authorized photo IDs (must be original, valid, and non-expired) – School Identity Card/ PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/E-Aadhaar with photograph/ Ration Card with photograph/ Class 12 Board Admit Card with photograph/ Bank Passbook with Photograph.
(4) Make sure to carry one passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the online application form) for pasting on the specific space in the Attendance Sheet at centre during the examination.
(5) PwD certificate issued by the authorized medical officer, if claiming the relaxation under PwD category.
(6) A simple transparent BallPoint Pen.
(7) Candidates can carry a transparent water bottle to the examination centre.
JEE Main Exam: List of items prohibited inside exam hall
↪ Electronic items and instruments as calculator, camera, log tables, pager, are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall
↪ Paper or printed material other than admit card, photo ID, and PwD certificate are not allowed.
↪ Handbag or purse
↪ Any metallic item or jewellery.
JEE Main Session 1 admit cardreleased?
Yes, NTA has released the JEE Main January Session admit card on the official website at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Candidates who have registered for the exam can download their hall ticket by simply logging in their ‘Application Number’ and ‘Password’ on the portal.
- What are the revised dates for
JEE Main exam 2023?
National Testing Agency has revised the dates for Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – 2023 Session-I. The exam will now be conducted on January 24, 25, 29, 30 , 31 and February 01, 2023 for B.E./B.Tech (Paper I, Shift 1st & Shift 2nd ) and 28 January (2nd Shift only) for B.Arch and B.Planning (Paper 2A & Paper 2B).
- What to do if you are unable to download the admit card?
In case a candidate is unable to download his/her Admit Card from the website, he/she should approach the NTA helpline number: 011-40759000 between 10.00 A.M. to 05.00 P.M.
- What is the
75% eligibility criteriafor JEE 2023?
Admission to B.E. / B.Tech / B.Arch / B.Planning. Courses in NITs, IIITs, and CFTIs participating through Central Seat Allocation Board will be based on All India Rank subject to the condition that the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the Class 12 examination conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the Class 12/qualifying examination. The candidate is also required to pass in each of the subjects of Class 12 / qualifying examination.
- What is the helpline number for JEE Main admit card 2023?
For any query related to JEE Mains admit card 2023, students can reach out to the NTA at 011-40759000 between 10.00 A.M. to 05.00 P.M.